Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family info from Debbie ~ Ford Family

See Snapfish album.

I copied this on the printer and scanned it. The writing turned out to be the same clarity both ways (not good). I haven't taken the copy Francis gave me to a copy shop yet to see if that might be better. I also sent you a few pics of daddy's baptism last year. Saw them last weekend and went to the biker church. I haven't looked through all the pics yet from the Denny family but I'm just glad to know they exist. Hope to see Aunt Say next week and maybe get more info on the Ford side. John sent a long e*mail detailing info he had on the Wheatley tree several generations back. He didn't send it in graph form. I'll forward that to you.

Glad you asked about this . It helps to have a reason to keep these documents current and in tact for posterity.

- Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment