Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update from Shannon and Mary


We've been working on tracing the Wheatley family tree on ancestry.com and are happy to see that most of what we've found has now been verified by you all. We've think we've managed to trace back one generation up from Thomas Wheatley to his father (maybe!) Samuel Wheatley (b: 1705 d: 1760) of North Carolina.

See photos of our work so far (click on them to enlarge), and also the Web site.

We'll be working on incorporating all of the great information you've all sent and fact-checking and are happy to share the results!

Love,
Shannon and Mary

1 comment:

  1. I am descended from the WHEATLEY line through my mother Betty Ruth WHEATLEY. I noticed that our trees are very similar when I start from you I=origin, with some differences. I would like to exchange information and see if we can work on the differences together. This particular WHEATLEY line is a distant line, but I strive to be as accurate as I can with my research... email me if you wish to correspond at ldillard5@verizon.net You may visit my ancestry tree at(starts with your Alexander Hamilton WHEATLEY as the root position to help you find your way around): http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/72946475/family?cfpid=40266940772&usePUBJs=true

    ReplyDelete